offers rubber lined Butterfly Valves for HVAC & utilities. These Valves are truly 'Fit & Forget Valve', which requires minimum maintenance. The body lines which also functions as the soft seat, comes in an integrally moulded version & offers bi-directional sealing against vacuum upto the pressure of PN 10/PN 16.Electrical Actuator Details:
Manufacturer: Cair Euromatic Automation
Brand / Model: Cair / MOD
Characteristic: On -Off Type
Travel: 90 Degree
Indicator: Continuous Position Indicator
Phase: Single Phase
Power Supply: 220V AC (±10%), 50 Hz
Body Material: Aluminum Alloy
Ambient Temperature: 20° C ~ 80°C
Motor Insulation: Class F
Protection Class: IP 67 Weather Proof
Manual Adjustment: Wrench Setting
Limit Switch: 1NO + 1NC output of 220V AC
Position On Power Failure: Stay Put
Manual Override: ProvidedAccessories:
- Modulating Controller: 4 ~ 20 mA
- Potentiometer Feedback
- Integral Starter unit
- Control Panel
25 mm to 1800 mmButterfly Valve Details:Body:
Cast Iron / S G Iron / WCB / SS 304 / SS 316Disc:
Cast Iron / S G Iron / WCB / SS 304 / SS 316Seat:
Nitrile / EPDM / PTFE / VitonShaft:
AISI 410Valve Type:
Centric Disc Butterfly ValveBody Type:
Short Wafer (Sandwiched between flanges)Seat Type:
Integrally moulded with the bodyEnd Connection:
Wafer Sandwiched (Lug on request)Pressure Rating:
PN 10Seat Leakage:
Tight Shut OffOperation:
Motor OperatedKey Features:
- Integrally moulded seat liner on the body, which ensures excellent dimensional stability & guaranteed seat tightness.
- Seat liner extending on to the contact faces ensures perfect sealing and eliminates the need for separate flange gaskets.
- Narrow land disc ensures perfect sealing with least operating torque requirements.
- A fully universal body design ensures fitting of the valve between companion flanges of all popular standards (viz : ANSI, BS, DIN, JIS, IS etc.)
- The notch disc & band lever ensures locking of the valve in 8 intermediate position in addition to close and open position. Hand lever can be locked through pad lock.
- Body castings made of superior FG 260 grade cast iron to ensure additional strength.
- Valve disc made of stainless steel / ductile cast iron which enable protection against possible water hammer or pressure surges.
- A truly line size body bone to ensure maximum flow capacity with the lowest pressure drop.